IF that isn’t enough:
Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
Samaritans (for any problem): 08457909090 e-mail email@example.com
Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem): 08001111
Mind infoline (mental health information): 0300 123 3393 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mind legal advice (for people who need mental-health related legal advice): 0300 466 6463 email@example.com
b-eat eating disorder support: 0845 634 14 14 (only open Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.30pm and Saturday 1pm-4.30pm) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
b-eat youthline (for under 25’s with eating disorders): 08456347650 (open Mon-Fri 4.30pm - 8.30pm, Saturday 1pm-4.30pm)
Cruse Bereavement Care: 08444779400 e-mail: email@example.com
Frank (information and advice on drugs): 0800776600
Drinkline: 0800 9178282
Rape Crisis England & Wales: 0808 802 9999 1(open 2 - 2.30pm 7 - 9.30pm) e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Rape Crisis Scotland: 08088 01 03 02 every day, 6pm to midnight
India Self Harm Hotline: 00 08001006614
India Suicide Helpline: 022-27546669
Kids Help Phone (Canada): 1-800-668-6868, Free and available 24/7suicide hotlines;
(Hong Kong: 2389-2222)
Costa Rica: 606-253-5439
Czech Republic: 222-580-697, 476-701-908
Latvia: 6722-2922, 2772-2292
New Zealand: 4-473-9739
New Guinea: 675-326-0011
South Africa: 0861-322-322
South Korea: 2-715-8600
Trinidad and Tobago: 868-645-2800
"- Road to recovery (via mattythe1975)
1. Lie alone naked in bed. Feel your hair touch your bare skin and let it be your warmth. Trace the curve of your own spine. Know that you complete yourself.
2. Realize that you enjoy sunlight more than you ever enjoyed darkness, and find that it’s your choice who you embrace.
3. Find yourself between the melody and the words of your favorite songs. You’re there, I promise. Your heart beats in time with what you love.
4. You are not alone. The walls aren’t closing in, and the roof isn’t falling down. You were built to withstand even winds from the mouth of god.
5. Every person you pass on the street is broken. Just like you. Some have simply learned how to pick up the pieces and put themselves back together more effectively than others. Remember that when you speak.
6. The stars in the sky light up for you and guide you through the night. Trust them. The night will only last the night, morning will always come.
7. With every breath you take, someone else must give. People aren’t always evil.
8. Kiss someone hard on the mouth. Knock the breath out of your own lungs and let your soul dance with happiness when they kiss back even harder.
9. Invest in yourself. You are the perfected product of time and dust.
10. Scars fade, demons die, tears dry, and one day you’ll wake up with a smile on your face and won’t even have to remind yourself that today you’ll be okay."
“Every new country she goes to, she gets colored in. Epic”.
Omfg that’s so sick.
hopefully she’ll get all countries filled in omg i’m so excited for her
normally i’m not big on tattoos but this is awesome
hopefully over my lifetime on tumblr I see updated versions of this
my uncle travels constantly for his work and he’s got the same thing on his right shoulder